My Childhood Love

I go to bed with her every night!
And sometimes when the sun’s shining all bright!

She teases me, by trying to clasp …
Every time I have to work whole night!

Teases again when I am obsessed with her
Moving away like the mirage in a desert!

She used to come along in every class,
And played the game of hide and seek

After a hard day, I reach home from the work,
She quickly embraces me and relieves all the stress.

She does not leave me a single day,
And I cannot live without her.

I know she loves me the most,
And I love her more than anyone on earth!

My girlfriend envies her, but loves her more than I do,
for she too cannot leave without the "Sleep"

-------------
I was inspired to write this when Kiran asked a question of FB - "What is your relationship with Sleep?"

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:22 pm

    Good one Paresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.. did u post this on fb? Its good! perhaps if u can locate that fb post- else just post in 'notes' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!

    reminds me of a conversation I had with my cousin
    cuz: Whats your favorite thing?
    me: sleep.
    cuz: dont you know what a thing is? I asked thing.
    me: Bed :D
    cuz: Thu! nuvvu maarav. :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:31 pm

    I really liked your hindi writes better.
    This seemed too much of a rhyming thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. really superb wowwwwwww

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aarzoo to badey hi, dil mey liye baitha tha...

Emotional factors that spread AIDS

Aawaara main naa ban paaya...